113th Regiment or NY 7th Heavy Artillery Company K
From: A RECORD OF THE COMMISSIONED OFFICERS, NON-COMMISSIONED OFFICERS AND PRIVATES, OF THE REGIMENTS WHICH WERE ORGANIZED IN THE STATE OF NEW YORK AND CALLED INTO THE SERVICE OF THE UNITED STATES TO ASSIST IN SUPPRESSING THE REBELLION (Google eBook)
The following soldiers were personally recruited by Michael Henry Barckley of Knox into Company K. Barckley died, as well as 15 of his recruits.
- 1 Paul Quay - 1st Corporal - Heroes of Albany - Paul Quay
- 2 Charles Baxter - Survived 1920
- 3 Henry H. Allen - Heroes of Albany - Henry H. Allen
- 4 Joseph M. Bunday - Heroes of Albany - Joseph Merchant Bundy
- 5 John H. Conwell - John was killed in battle June 16, 1864 at Petersburg, Va. by being shot through the head
- 6 Adam Campbell - Heroes of Albany - Adam Campbell
- 7 Levi Dull - died of disease, August 18, 1864, at Andersonville, Ga
- 8 Andrew J. Damon - captured at Gaines Mills, Va., June 13, 1864; died of disease, October 11, 1864, at Andersonville, Ga.
- 9 William Havens - Heroes of Albany - William Havens
- 10 Elias Hanes - Heroes of Albany - Elias Hanes
- 11 Charles Price - Charles Price died of disease on November 3, 1864 at Salisbury, NC after being held as a POW for just over two months.
- 12 Louis Quay - Heroes of Albany - Lewis Washington Quay
- 13 John M. Quay - Survived to 1912
- 14 Addison Reinhaut - Survived until 1874
- 15 Charles E. Sturgis - Survived until 1904
- 16 Thos. Stafford, Jr. - It appears that Thomas Stafford Jr. was killed on June 16, 1864 at Petersburg, Va
- 17 John Smith - Heroes of Albany - John Smith
- 18 Joel Secor - Joel was killed in action on June 17, 1864 at Petersburg, VA.
- 19 Peter H. Stevens - Heroes of Albany - Peter H. Stevens
- 20 Jacob Van Bemcotar - Survived to 1889
Image:Commissioned Officers Page 192.jpg|
Image:Commissioned Officers Page 193.jpg|
Image:Commissioned Officers Page 194.jpg|