Rensselaerville District School No. 14
The Rensselaerville District School No. 14 was located on Lot 84 in Preston Hollow It was the only muti-room schoolhouse other than the Rensselaerville Academy at Rensselaerville. A two-year high school was run in this building beginning circa 1910 and the elementary school was in the same building. It was closed about 1970 and then used as the American Legion Hall..
Teachers known to have taught at this school were: Florence P. White, Edith Hale, Miss Dyer and Miss Avery.
- People Made It Happen Here, History of the Town of Rensselaerville ca. 1788-1950, Published 1977