Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1787 - Residence of Andries Huyck.
- May 8, 1804 - Deeded to Dr. Samuel Preston and Micha Humphrey. Here they erected the first saw mill in Preston Hollow.
- Abt. 1910 - Site of Rensselaerville District School No. 14.
- Abt. 1970 - School closed buiding used as the American Legion Hall.
- 1977 - Owned by Peter Mattice and Edgar Mattice.