from a list compiled by Larry Jackson using 1940 list by William Brinkman
- Boardman Cemetery
- Cheese Hill Road - near farm of Hillicoss - Tax Map #147-1-10
- Episcopal Church Cemetery - in hamlet of Rensselaerville, on old Albany Hill Rd
- Hagadorn Cemetery - South of Rt 357, west of Ten Mile Creek on land of Gene Kellam
- Medusa Cemetery - near where Rt 403 meets Rt 351
- Potter Hollow Cemetery - near Church on Scott Patent Rd. out of hamlet of Potter Hollow
- Preston Hollow Cemetery - near Baptist Church in hamlet of Preston Hollow on Rt 145
- Quaker Cemetery
- Rensselaerville Cemetery - in hamlet of Rensselaerville, on Methodist Hill Rd
- Roney Road - at right angle in Roney Rd in field on right of a long abandoned road that went up to Travis Rd.
- Shafer-Miller Burying Ground
- Shaw Burying Ground - Schnible Farm, Fleming Rd., Rensselaerville, Albany Co., New York. Possible this cemetery sits on top of a hill behind a very old rock wall. On the left side just a few feet up the road is possibly the home of the owner of the farm land surrounding the Shaw Burying Ground. The home is a two story colonial style wood sided home which possibly dates before 1800. Further research with local historians will be necessary to locate the Shaw Burying Ground.
- Snyder Cemetery - East of Ten Mile Creek on land of Eveleen Olson
Inactive Cemeteries and Family Burying Grounds
- Adriance- Hotaling - located on Udell Road near Reidsville.
- Applebee Cemetery - located on Rt 143. Five marked gravestones.
- Aragona Cemetery - located on Albany Hill Rd. One burial.
- Brate Farm Burying Ground - near Reidsville; proceed south on Quarry Road turn right, uphill and opposite bar gap on left side of road past house, observe burying ground on knoll in field.
-Babcock Cemetery (See Town Line Road North Cemetery)
- Burras - located on Rt 32. One marked gravestone.
- Carr - located on Carr Rd. Three marked gravestones.
- Dunbar Farm Burying Ground - Dormansville, in Dunbar Hollow. Fifteen marked gravestones. Turn right from Ravena - Westerlo road at the foot of Dormansville hill, and proceed 1.5 miles, turn left at redschool house, proceed and keep to the right then the next left to the end of the road, and go to the next house. Cemetery north of house.
- Christian Church - located on West Street in South Westerlo.
- Dunbar Hollow Cemetery - Located in Dunbar Hollow. Five marked gravestones.
- Felter Cemetery - located 1000 feet east of intersection of Rte. 408 and Rte 402. on top of first knoll to the right (south) side of road as you are traveling east on Route 402. Cemetery is in grove of tress approximately 300 feet off road. Located on 1866 map on Lot 118 to right of A. Felter. Eleven marked gravestones.
- Gardner - located on Rt 408. Six marked gravestones.
- Gould and Peck Cemetery - location Johnny Cake Hill. Thirteen marked gravestones.
- Green Cemetery - located on Hill Top Road, 1 mile west of South Westerlo.
- Green-Hunt-Knowles - located west of County Rt 408 on Johnny Cake Hill Rd. Turn on to Johnny Cake Hill Road heading west from County route 408. Cemetery is located in field on right (north) about 1000 feet in from the intersection with Rte. 408. On 1866 map is located in Lot 156 and is where the name A. Green appears.
- Harris Cemetery - see Lounsbury
- Hitchcock - located on Creamery Road. Three marked gravestones.
- Holdridge - Rt 408. Six marked gravestones
- Horseshoe Bend - located on Rt 401. Fourteen marked gravestones.
- Huyck - located on Rt 496. 1 ½ miles north of South Westerlo.
- Jones - located on County Rt 1. Four marked gravestones.
- Lake - located on Ingallside Rd, 1 mile SW of South Westerlo.
- Lester - located on Rt 404, 1 mile SW of Dormansville.
- Lobdell - located Rt 409, north of Lambs Corners.
- Lobdell (no more information)
- Lockwood - located on County Rt. 410. Eight marked gravestones.
- Lounsbury Cemetery - County Rt 1 - five marked gravestones.
- Mabey - located on Maple Ave, 1 mile east of Lambs Corners.
-Milkins Burying Ground - Alternative name for either Vrooman Cemetery or for Patire and Lamoreaux.
- Nelson Farm Burying Ground - Moak family buried here. Turn to the left at Brayman's Corners, on the Albany Rensselaerville State Highway, and proceed 1.5 miles, observe burying ground on your right by a few trees.
- Newry Road - location Newry. Eight marked gravestones.
- Onderdonk - located on Rt 312, north of Dormansville.
- Patrie and Lamoreaux - located on south side of County Rt 413, 1 ½ miles SW of hamlet of Westerlo. Between its intersection with Goodfellow Road and its intersection with Route 408. Traveling west on 413 it is on left side of road 150 feet on top of knoll. Also known as Milkins Cemetery. This cemetery is actually two separate cemeteries, each on a small hill separated by a small valley.
- Prosser - located on Rt 32, 1 mile south of Dormansville.
- Quaker Cemetery - located in grove of evergreen trees just east of Smiths Corners north of Rt 402.
- Reynolds - located on East Street in South Westerlo.
- Schoepp - Rt. 408 - one burial
- Shepards - location Rt 32. Eight marked gravestones.
- Slade- Kingsley
- Snyder - location Tan Hollow. Three marked gravestones.
- Snyder Cemetery - located County Rt 1, 1 ½ miles west of hamlet of Westerlo on east side of County Rte. 1 where it intersects with Goodfellow Road.
- Spalding Cemetery - located west of Lambs Corners off Rt 403.
- St. John Cemetery - location Kropp Rd. One marked grave.
- St John Cemetery - located on Rt 402, ½ mile east of Smiths Corners on right side of road just west of intersection of Routes 402 and 405.
- Stanton - located on Boomhower Rd, south of Dormansville.
- Swartout - located on Rt 401, 2 ½ miles south of the hamlet of Westerlo.
- Tompkins - located on Rt 402. Three marked gravestones. Crary, Dayton, and Jackson. One half mile north of intersection of Chapel Hill Road and Town Line Road on right (east) side of road. A neglected cemetery in a field.
- Town Line Road North Cemetery - Three marked gravestones.
- Vrooman Cemetery - located on Rt 402, 1 ¼ to 2 miles south of the hamlet of Westerlo. west of 402 and 410 intersection. Also called Milkins Burying Ground.
- Wickham Farm Burying Ground - Dormansville, (Dunbar Hollow) - Turn right from Ravena - Westerlo road at foot of the Dormansville hill, and proceed 1.5 miles, turn left at red school house, proceed to the right, then the next left to the end of the road, Cemetery south of the house.
- Wideman Farm Burying Ground Turn to the left at Brayman's Corners, on the Albany Rensselaerville Road (State Highway), and proceed one mile. Observe burying ground on your left in clump of trees.
- Wiltsie - located on Rt 401, 1 mile south of the hamlet of Westerlo.
- Wooster - located on Kudlack Lane, 1 ½ miles east of South Westerlo.
Moved Cemeteries and Burying Grounds