Stevens, Raymond Lloyd
Raymond Lloyd Stevens was born Tuesday January 23, 1912, in Knox the son of Daniel Webster Stevens and Cora Quay Stevens. His siblings were:
Daniel Webster Stevens married first Cora E. Quay on February 17, 1909. Their children were:
- Raymond Stevens married Emma Daisy Bunzey, the daughter of Ford Fairlee Bunzey and Ethel I. Conklin.
- Marshall Stevens married Jennie Jablonowski
- Mildred Stevens Wideman (Mildred Weidman) ( - BEF. 1970)
15 From Elsmere Board Conducted in U. S. Army
2399-Raymond L. Stevens, Knox.
- Altamont Enterprise - Friday, April 25, 1941
Marriage & Children
- Shirley Stevens - Mrs. Glen (Shirley) Willsie, East Berne
- Dawn Betty Stevens - Mrs. Kenneth (Dawn) Coffey of Westerlo
- David Stevens - David Stevens, Altamont
- Pat Stevens - Mrs. Paul (Pat) Wigger
- Raymond Michael (Mike) Stevens - Raymond M. Stevens, Berne
- Ruth Ann Stevens - Mrs. William (Ruth Ann) Horton of Knox
- Diane Sally Stevens -Mrs. David (Diane) Shafer, Delanson
- Thomas Stevens - Thomas Stevens of Delmar
- Margaret Louise Stevens - Mrs. William (Margaret) LaGrange
- Richard Charles Stevens - Richard Stevens (died Before 1978)
Raymond Lloyd Stevens died December 31, 1977 in the Town of Knox, Albany, NY 
STEVENS. — At rest Dec. 31 (1977); Raymond Stevens, Knox; husband of Emma Bunzey; father of Mrs. Glen (Shirley) Willsie, East Berne, David Stevens, Altamont, Mrs. David (Diane) Shafer, Delanson, Mrs. Wiiliam (Margaret) LaGrange, Mrs. Kenneth (Dawn) Coffey of Westerlo, Mrs. Paul (Pat) Wigger, Mrs. William (Ruth Ann) Horton of Knox, Thomas Stevens of Delmar, Raymond M. Stevens, Berne and the late Richard Stevens; brother of Marshall Stevens, Miss Margaret Stevens of Knox and Mrs. Marshall Clickman of Altamont; also survived by 16 grandchildren. Funeral service were held from the Fredendall Funeral Home, Altamont, Tuesday afternoon. Rev. Peter Berry officiated. Interment at Knox Cemetery.
- Altamont Enterprise - Friday, January 6, 1978
Raymond Stevens: Social Security Death Index (SSDI) Death Record
Name: Raymond Stevens
State of Issue: New York
Date of Birth: Tuesday January 23, 1912
Date of Death: December 1977
Est. Age at Death: 65 years, 10 months
Last known residence:
State: New York
ZIP Code: 12107
COFFEY — STEVENS
Miss Dawn Stevens, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Raymond Stevens became the bride of Kenneth George Coffey, son of Mr. and Mrs. George Coffey of Westerlo Saturday, July 20. The ceremony was performed by Rev. Roland Miller, pastor of the Westerlo Baptist Church.
Attendants were Miss Margaret Stevens, sister of the bride, and Paul Waterson of Albany. After a short wedding trip they are making their home in Elsmere.
- Altamont Enterprise - August 2, 1963
MR. AND MRS. Raymond Stevens of Knox have announced the engagement of their daughter, Miss Patricia Joyce Stevens to Cpl. Paul William. Wigger, son of Mr. and Mrs. Charles Wigger of South Berne. Both are graduates of Berne Knox Central High School. Miss Stevens is employed by the State Thruway Authority. Her fiance is serving in the Marine Corps, and expects to be assigned to active duty in Vietnam soon.
- Knickerbocker News - September 4, 1968
Fiancee of Mr. Stevens
Mr. and Mrs. John Remmers Jr. of Gallupville have announced the engagement of their daughter, JoAnn Beth, to Raymond Michael Stevens, son of Mr. and Mrs. Raymond Stevens of Knox.
Miss Remmers, a graduate of Schoharie Central High School, is employed by the New York State Department of Correctional Services.
Mr. Stevens, a graduate of Berne-Knox Central High School, is a mechanic at East Berne Auto Repairs.
- Schenectady Gazette - Monday, July 15, 1974
Charlene Peters Bride In Altamont Ceremony
Miss Charlene Peters, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Winston C. Burt of Altamont, and David Stevens, son of Mr. and Mrs. Raymond Stevens of Knox, were married March 24 in Lynwood Reformed Church, Altamont. The Rev. Gerard Van Heest performed the ceremony which was followed by a reception in the Fuller Road Firehall.
Miss Mary Ann Moller was maid of honor. Bridesmaids were Miss Glennise Harris and Miss Gail Patterson. Wayne LaGrange was best man. Ushers were Robert Stevens and Craig Peters.
After a wedding trip to Florida, the couple will live in Altamont.
The bride, a graduate of Guilderland Central High School, is employed by the State Department of Civil Service. Her husband, a graduate of Berne-Knox Central School, is employed by the State Department of Public Works.
- Knickerbocker News - Tuesday, April 10, 1962
Miss Carole Louise Ostrander, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Alva E. Ostrander, Altamont, will be married June 22 to Richard Charles Stevens, son of Mr. and Mrs. Raymond L. Stevens, Knox, in Knox Reformed Church. Miss Ostrander is a graduate of the Berne-Knox High School and is employed by the Mohawk Brush Company. Mr. Stevens, also graduate of Berne-Knox High School, is associated with his father in the milk trucking business.
- Knickerbocker News - Monday, June 16, 1958
- www.BerneHistory.com Family Files