From Westerlo, NY - a Helderberg Hilltown
Something to eat
- Casa Mia's - Pizza. Route 85; Tel. (518) 872-0378.
- China Wok - Bryants Country Sq, Greenville; Tel. (518) 966-5588.
- June's Place - 2082 Delaware Turnpike Rte. 85, Clarksville; Tel. (518) 768-2398.
- P & L Deli - Convenience store & Italian gourmet deli, hamlet of Westerlo; Tel. (518) 797-3233.
- M & B's Stop & Shop - Convenience store & gas station, Rte. 85; Tel. (518) 872-0701.
- Sisters Two, 585 State Route 143, Westerlo; Tel. (518) 797-3026.
- Shell Inn - Family dining. 4520 State Route 85; Tel. (518) 797-9682.
- Sophia's Pizza - Route 32, Greenville; Tel. (518) 966-4040.
- Westerlo General Store - Convenience store, deli and gas station, Rte. 143, hamlet of Westerlo ; Tel. (518) 797-3601.
- Vince Anna's - Italian restaurant, 185 Creamery Rd, Greenville; Tel. (518) 966-8892.
Places to stay
- Thompsons Lake State Park at the north end of Thompsons Lake has a dump station, campground for tents and trailers, picnic tables.
- John Boyd Thacher State Park is on the eastern town line partly in Berne but mainly in the Town of New Scotland. It has campgrounds and picnic tables.
- Guest Houses
- (to be added when there are some).