Rensselaerville District School No. 19
The Rensselaerville District School No. 19 was located on Lot 24 in Potter Hollow and known as the Potter Hollow School and was centralized in 1956. Furnishings were given to the Durham Museum. Note: A schoolhouse marked #19 also stood on Lot 6 on the 1866 Beers Map..
- People Made It Happen Here, History of the Town of Rensselaerville ca. 1788-1950, Published 1977