Mill of Samuel Jenkins and Joel Culver
The mill Samuel Jenkins and Joel Culver was the first mill built in Rensselaerville and was erected on the Ten Mile Creek near the village in 1788. It was often referred to as Jenkins Mills. The mill burned down in 1879, and the present Rensselaerville Grist Mill was built the following year..
- People Made It Happen Here, History of the Town of Rensselaerville ca. 1788-1950, Published 1977