Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Catalpa House in the hamlet of Rensselaerville was known by this name from 1922-1972. It was owned and operated by Edith Lounsbury until her death in 1972. It was formerly the Frisbee House and erected in 1790-91..
- People Made It Happen Here, History of the Town of Rensselaerville ca. 1788-1950, Published 1977