Knox - Cassidy Castle - Camp to Open
Preparations are under way for the re-opening of the Young Women's Summer Camp, located just above the village, on June 15th. The ladies in charge are Mrs. Harriet K. Christie, Miss Lucy E. Jones, treasurer; Miss Julia Seeman, Mrs. Althea A. Kirk and Mrs. Martha J. McNamara, all of Albany.
- Altamont Enterprise – May 22, 1908
Camp to Open Under Mrs. Christie - Altamont Enterprise – May 22, 1908