Elisha Williams was born December 14, 1744, the son of Elisha Williams and Eunice Williams.
Elisha Williams was a soldier in the Revolution.
Marriage & Children
Elisha Williams married on 22 DEC 1767 at Stonington, New London, CT Lucy Dennison (Denison) (FEB 1749/50 - 1828), the daughter of George Denison and Jane Smith. Their children were:
- Thankful Williams (10 NOV 1767 - 21 MAY 1857)married Elijah Chesebro
- Eunice Williams (20 JUN 1770 - 20 NOV 1840)
- Eliza Williams was the child of Prentice Williams born on - - 1769 died on - - 1853 and his ( 1st ) wife Eunice Williams born on - - 1770 died on - - 1840 married on - - 1791 - DAR
- Esther Williams (1782 - 26 DEC 1798)
- Lucy Williams was the child of Elisha Williams born on 14 - Dec - 1744 died on - - 1825 and his ( 1st ) wife Lucy Denison born on 9 - Feb - 1750 died on - - 1828 married on 22 - Dec - 1767.
- Elisha Williams Bennett was the child of Aaron Bennett born on 9 - Aug - 1774 died on - - and his ( 1st ) wife Lucy Williams born on 25 - Nov - 1773 died on - - married on 16 - Apr - 1796
Elisha Williams died October 26, 1826 and was buried in High Point Cemetery - Memory of Capt. Elisha Williams who died Oct 26, 1825 Aged 80 years 10 months & one day
WILLIAMS, ELISHA Ancestor #: A126054
Service: CONNECTICUT Rank: SERGEANT
Birth: 12-14-1744 STONINGTON NEW LONDON CO CONNECTICUT
Death: 10-26-1825 KNOX ALBANY CO NEW YORK
Service Source: JOHNSTON, CT MEN IN THE REV, P. 561
Service Description: 1) CAPT WILLIAM STANTON
Residence 1) City: STONINGTON - County: NEW LONDON CO - State: CONNECTICUT
Spouse 1) LUCY DENISON